With a vast and diverse network of experienced and seasoned subject matter experts representing a wide array of emergency management disciplines, EMSI is well positioned to assist your organization with expert emergency management consulting services. Nearly all of our consultants possess a minimum of twenty years of major response experience with nationally recognized emergency management qualifications and certifications. Our consults leverage their knowledge and experience to meet the unique needs of your organization and provide targeted and customized solutions for your emergency management challenges.
EMSI can help you prepare for and manage the chaos of an incident through proactive planning, exercises, and training. Areas in which we excel include, but are not limited to:
- Organizational and Team Development, including Incident Management Team (IMT) and Crisis Management Team (CMT) Development
- Process and Procedure Development
- Plan Consulting and Development
- Policy and Program Assessment and Evaluation
- Program Development, Management, and Administration
- Performance Observation, Troubleshooting, and Evaluation
- NIMS Implementation and Application
- After Action Reviews
- Meeting, Workshop, and Conference Facilitation
- Exercise Design and Planning
- Needs Assessment
- Product and Tool Development
- Continuity of Operations (COOP)
In addition to the above areas, we can provide additional targeted and customized consulting solutions to meet the unique needs of your organization.
Click here to read more about EMSI Consulting Services by Presidential Policy Directive (PPD) 8 National Preparedness System mission areas.