During an emergency, timely, accurate, and succinct communications are crucial to effective incident management. While it can save lives and property during an incident, communications can also ensure credibility and public confidence while protecting reputations.
EMSI can provide crisis communications, public information, and liaison and coordination specialists to assist with:
- Crisis communications and public messaging
- Developing talking points and key messages
- Establishing, organizing, and managing a Joint Information Center
- Social media
- Coordinating messages across a distributed response
- Stakeholder and community outreach and coordination planning