This course provides local-and state-level emergency responders with a robust understanding of the duties, responsibilities, and capabilities of an effective Finance/Administration Section Chief (FSC) on an All-Hazards Incident Management Team (AHIMT). These responsibilities include managing the Finance/Administration Section personnel and managing the finances and administrative responsibilities during an incident.
This course is an instructor-led training that supports learning through discussion, lecture, and active participation in multiple exercises that provides a realistic, scenario-driven approach to mastering the skills required of a FSC. Exercises, simulations, discussions, and a final exam enable participants to process and apply their new knowledge.
- Incident Command System
- Response and Recovery
- FEMA Federal Coordinating Officer
- FEMA Financial Management
- FEMA Operations–Federal
- FEMA Operations-Other Federal Agencies
- FEMA Employee Training
NIMS ICS All-Hazards training should be completed by personnel who are regularly assigned to Functional, Support, or Unit Leader positions on Type 3 or 4 AHIMTs, or by those persons who desire to seek credentials/certification in those positions.
Duration: Three days (24 hours)
- E/G0300, ICS-300: Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents;
- E/G0400, ICS-400: Advanced Incident Command System for Command and General Staff—Complex Incidents;
- IS-0100.b, Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS-100;
- IS-0200.b, Incident Command System for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents;
- IS-0700.a, National Incident Management System, An Introduction; and
- IS-0800.b, National Response Framework, An Introduction
- NIMS ICS All-Hazards Finance/Admin Section Chief Training Manual
- Scenario handouts
- EMSI All Hazards Finance/Admin Section Chief (FSC) Job Aid (optional)
- CEUs: 2.1
- ACE: Level: Lower Division/Associate
- ACE: Credit Hours: 1
ACE: Curriculum: Emergency Management or Public Administration